Thursday, June 26, 2008

ice cream queries


In answer to a request of what Polar Bear Paws tasted like: well here you are: http://www.farmersdairy.ca/products.php?cat_id=4&sub_id=27&products_id=153

I shouldn't have read that! Anyway it's a vanilla ice cream with almonds and chocolate candies with caramel inside, as I remember it - I must try it again as I have been too long in icecreamless Northern Ontario which has real polar bears. When I stopped at the little place in the photo I tried "Hokey Pokey" ice cream - not nearly as good.


In the Maritimes the favourite flavour seems to be Grape Nut. I know, cereal in ice cream: you have to taste it. Millions, okay hundred of thousands, cannot be wrong! (The population is not very high.)


This store with the sign in the photo is a little more high class and is in the old train station just down my road.

No comments: