Monday, May 18, 2009

election


Now for a little rant. I feel disenfranchised. I work, for the time being, in New Brunswick, but my home and property is in Nova Scotia. Nova Scotia is having a provincial election. I understand Nova Scotia politics, but I can't vote. I must vote in New Brunswick where I haven't a clue about the provincial politics and federally this riding has been Conservative since Confederation. Besides it seems to hardly matter here, anyway, because the province is owned by one family, and they live, it seems, in Bermuda so they don't have to pay taxes. End of rant.

2 comments:

Susan said...

Merci for stopping by Judith, I appreciate your old house commiserations - and yes I too love my old house. xo Susan & les Gang

Susan said...

HI Judith, Youtube embedding. When you're on youtube and looking at a video that you'd like to embed look to the top right of the youtube window down an inch or two from the top you'll see two white bars the top says url and the second embed. Copy the embed window and paste into your blog with the html feature chosen. It won't show up when you're in compose only when you're in html. Some videos have embedding turned off.

Good Luck !

No leaking and I'm going to test my bathtub theory tomorrow morning.