Thursday, June 25, 2009

true purple





I work with a inexpensive Kodak camera - I think that it is their digital version of the old Brownie, and with borrowed laptops. So I am dependent on whatever photo program is loaded. This is the worse one yet. These iris were a deep and lovely purple. On the camera they were a deep and lovely purple. On the computer they came out blue and there are no colour fixings. I tried to take them twice. Once after a rain and later the next day. So I am frustrated. Seeing purple, I remain...

1 comment:

Rita said...

well the ball cap is making the rounds; would that be a trash can it is currently hanging out of? did it make the trip to truro with you? might bring good luck even tho' the yankees continue to fall behind the sox.

and even if the colour of the flowers is not exact they are still quite beautiful.