Saturday, February 23, 2008

Devon Rexes


Harry and Juliet live in my sister's condo. They think that it is the whole world, except for trips to the vet, of course. They are both Devon Rex, (Rexes? Rexi?) although Juliet (the fairer of the two) has the better conformation. I had never seen a Devon Rex in the flesh before my sister and brother-in-law acquired these two. I suppose that I would have if I went to cat shows. These are pricey cats. I have had cats all my life that I've never paid a cent for, but these are special cats with wrinkled curly velvet coats. Miss Johnston, my cat, is sitting here watching me type this and is making catty comments that I do not understand as I have never learnt cat talk. I think that each cat just wants to be reassured that they are the very best cat in the world, and I tell them all that.

No comments: