Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Mainely wet


It was wet in Maine, but then it is April. So a lot of Bananagram was played. I shall post pictures in the next few days. But first I want to tell you about my Border Incident. It was a slow day for the agent when I was crossing back. He pointed out that I didn't look like my passport picture. So I replied: "I shouldn't think so; I've lost 35 pounds." He said that he could stand to lose some weight. (He was pudgy.) So I told him that if he lost 35 pounds he wouldn't look like his picture either and besides his clothes wouldn't fit. Then he noted that I was born in Montreal. Where? His family came from there. We decided that we had lived within blocks of each other. Then I assured him that I didn't have guns, mace, weapons, fireworks, cigarettes, liquor and God knows what else, including merchandise for my business. Then, with a wave, I was off.

Here's a travel video thanks to Joan:

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Welcome back! That guy must be suspended by wires from above. Bet he wishes he could play Bananagram too instead of staring at the front page of that newspaper for hours on end.