Thursday, March 12, 2009

first stop



First stop is Halifax to drop off the cats so they can spend their vacation with Lola. I was taking a picture of the luggage when Lola ingratiated herself into the picture. The cats are hiding.
I was packing yesterday; putting stuff into my deceased dad's thirty year old suit case and the back pack that has made its way to Indonesia, Vietnam, Ghana and darkest Colorado. I began to think that they would not make the grade. So I extravagrantly went and bought a new case: plaid so I could recognize it easily on the luggage carousel. So here it is with my back pack on top, packed and on the road.

2 comments:

Rita said...

Lola and the new plaid luggage are just super!

Debbie in CA : ) said...

Smart to choose plaid!

Have a GREAT time. I can't wait to read your ramblings as you take on Italy. (You will be rambling right?) ; D