Saturday, August 22, 2009

home



We went home for a couple of days. The cats love it there. I carefully explained to them that I had to return to New Brunswick to earn money to buy them cat food, but they were singularly unimpressed. They did everything they could to avoid being put back in the car for the six hour drive back. Maybe the next car I buy, which won't be for quite a while, will have air conditioning for the cats.
Miss Johnston was trying to drink out of the vase, but she couldn't quite make it. She had turned by the time I snapped the picture. If it had been posed I would have moved the car. Any water, any water at all, seems to be tastier than the water I put out in her dish.

1 comment:

Niagara Anglophile said...

My cat Obie is the same way. I guess we infringe upon their lifestyles with our agendas!

Oh well. You have to love them despite it all!