Thursday, September 17, 2009

guy with tractor

Wanted guy with tractor for serious relationship - send picture of tractor. Actually I didn't want a guy or a tractor at all, but the phoned ringed and there was this guy saying that my neighbour had said that I wanted the back field mowed. Well I had really thought that I would forgo the mowing and have a wildlife refuge. Obviously my neighbour thought otherwise. And I live in this community, so five minutes later the guy with tractor and bush hog turned up. It turned out that the tractor was an old friend. For years Oscar had driven the old white tractor up and down the road. Then Oscar passed away and the tractor disappeared. Here it was again given to a young man making it work for him. Next year, no doubt, the field will be mowed again. Cycles of life, I suppose.

No comments: