Monday, November 23, 2009

'flu shot

Waiting at the swine 'flu clinic, and it wasn't a long wait. I turned up at the clinic at the shopping mall, was given a number, and then I went off to Tim Horton's to get a cup of tea. When I returned I found my place in line and was ushered into this room. Everyone was given hand cleanser and then a clipboard and pen with the usual questionnaire. By the time I had finished it and drunk my tea, my number was called. It was a quick prick and then we were sent to those chairs you can see on the other side of the room and told to sit for fifteen minutes. After the alloted time filled with good conversation, I was out the door. Piece of cake!

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I got my H1N1 shot about 3 weeks ago. Stood in line for 2 hours (not bad, all things considered). Too bad I'm not a Calgary Flame.