Saturday, December 12, 2009

cold


I walked over this morning to a meeting to arrange for overnight accommodation for the homeless during the coldest weather. As I walked was bitterly cold and the wind was strong, but it was daytime and the actual temperature was not that low. So when they began to discuss what temperature was needed to be reached before the doors would open, and -15C was the temperature that was used in the previous year, I questioned whether this was reasonable given Maritime weather and the effect of wind chill. I was heard. Walking into a cold strong wind does things to clarify the mind.

I took these as I passed a hedge on my way back home.

And in response to popular demand for theological reflexion here is the First Episode of Mr Diety, dealing with the  inequity of life.

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Oh, those Mr. Diety episodes are wicked -- WICKEDLY FUNNY!!! Love 'em.