Thursday, December 31, 2009

a Montreal New Year

I am here for New Years at my son and family's - but my camera cable is back in Nova Scotia - so no pictures. Last evening, well this IS a family with 5 boys, we went to see Avatar. I know people who wouldn/t go to see this because it was science fiction. I suppose that there are others who would not see it because it is violent. Forget all your scruples - this is an amazing experience. Make sure you see the 3D version. And I'll post again next year (in a day or two). And tonight there is a blue moon! What could be more cool than that!
Official Avatar Movie

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Have fun in Montreal! Happy New Year!

Debbie in CA : ) said...

Happy New Year, dear friend!

May 2010 bring abundant blessings your way.

XO!