Wednesday, December 9, 2009

December stuff

I have two sisters, both of whom have made contributions for today. One indirectly, as this is the Advent calendar, which she sends to me each year. I have opened nine windows.

My other sister sent me the corrective to the picture of Saint Nicholas which I put up on Sunday. This one is the real McCoy.



And in honour of the Climate Change Conference this is just something which is making its round around the net.

And so it goes. We shall be ringing our bells at 3:00 p.m. next Sunday. You can find us on the map at 350.org
at "find a vigil".

And another reason (Did you need one?) for avoiding big box stores. 

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Churches should really make more use of the "Real McCoy" St. Nicholas, I think. But maybe they don't want to confuse kids, who know the secular Santa better.