Tuesday, December 1, 2009

first snow flakes


I came out of the office late this afternoon and there was a dusting of snow on the roof of my car. This is not a good thing. When I was back home last week, perusing the situation and making a fire in the new wood stove I realized that I either had kindling or humongous logs, and nothing in between. Good thing I have a treasured friend down the road with a wood splitter. So I took a couple of logs over when I went for an evening of Scrabble and Quiddler, and here are my split logs by the door waiting for me to go home. Oh, Quiddler is the rage out here on the Bay Shore:

2 comments:

Niagara Anglophile said...

Hi!

where have you been? Miss hearing from you! contact me at jg.....falls@yahoo. Have you got my previous mail? Hugs! J

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I've never heard of Quiddler, but it sounds like fun!