Wednesday, February 4, 2009

feathers and haircuts



I go to "Curves" for a workout three times a week. I went Monday and I went today, which means, of course, that I didn't go yesterday. So while I was at home doing prosaic things like boiling eggs for my packed lunches and contemplating the egg box. Yes, the egg box: I took a second glance as it seems that the eggs, from Masstown, Nova Scotia, were produced by wind generation. Whilst I was contemplating the flying feathers, a woman was chasing her husband with a knife in the barber shop nearby to "Curves". The Mounties were called in and finally tazered her into submission. I heard it all on the news this morning and again this afternoon when I went in and got the full story. What happened? Was it a bad haircut? Sussex is so exciting.

No comments: