Wednesday, February 25, 2009

land and water




I drive through Parker's Cove on my way to Annapolis Royal. This is my favourite place for fish n chips. We buy them at the take out down the road and drive out on the wharf to eat them. All those left over chips go to the gulls.
So here is a boat on land and two boats in the water. The tide is fairly low, but when it is completely out the boats rest on cribs on the bottom, and the water has completely left the moorage.
When I was in Northern Ontario what I missed, besides friends and family, natch, was the open water. When I drive over the North Mountain to home and the Bay spreads out before me, it is a special happiness.

1 comment:

Rita said...

judith, your appreciation of all things nature, water, life is so bequiling to meet. i am so impatient to meet you. R