Thursday, February 26, 2009

hallway



I hit the wall, well actually the hallway. There was where I stored the old doors that need to be hung and the wall board that needs to be put up. I couldn't go any further until the baseboards were installed, door frames constructed, plumbing covered and finishing stuff finished. My neighbour carpenter said that he could come in this week and take it on, as well as moving the pressure tank into the parlour. Everyone should have pressure tank in the parlour. This takes it out of the cellar where it is rusting, and it will be hidden in the someday-to-be-constructed entertainment centre. Anyway if it is boxed in with a charming door, I can put a flower vase on top of it. So it was taking it all on or waiting another year until the slower winter months. You grab a carpenter when you can. This is what lines of credit are for, I suppose.

1 comment:

Rita said...

what pray tell is a pressure tank? and what kind of flowers would a proper pressure tank prefer on its head?