Tuesday, February 24, 2009

winter house



I just snapped this picture before I drove back to New Brunswick this morning. I took the picture, and then I got into my little car with my little cats and drove back to my little apartment across the Bay in New Brunswick. Now I know every twist in the road. Yesterday there was snow and rain and sleet and freezing rain and high winds. Today the road was clear. So now I am back online. I took pictures each day when I was home, and I'll put them up in the coming days. Then I can relive my time in my own home. I spent my time painting the bathroom: two coats on the walls and then I looked at the plywood sub flooring. It will be some time before I can afford the flooring, so I took the wall paint and put a coat on the floor. It will keep the dust down and be cleaner until the bathrom can be completed. A sink will also be nice.

No comments: