Saturday, October 24, 2009

goodbye New Brunswick

I have been cleaning off this laptop before I turn it into the office tomorrow. I shall be at least a week without a computer unless I go to a community access. So it is good bye to New Brunswick. I've enjoyed my time here. I had driven through many times, but had never got to know it. This is definitely not a drive-through province.
I begin a new position in Nova Scotia next week.
So no laptop means that the blogs will stop for a while, and I shall miss you all.
Disclosure number five: I am lost without a computer - going into withdrawal. I can feel it coming on.

3 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

See you soon! (or perhaps more accurately, read you soon!)

Susan said...

Moi aussi ! We'll see and read you soon. Good luck and happy trevels with your move. xo les Gang

Debbie in CA : ) said...

I've popped in to say, "Hello" but have found you out . . . for some time, it seems. Enjoy your blog break. Hope to catch you in the next time I come 'round.

Always a delightful and spontaneous read when I come to dance in the Holy Circle. I'll miss you. (Hope you're not gone toooooo long.)