Thursday, August 16, 2007

crop circles

Crop circles absolutely fascinate me. I want to see one. I want to stand in one, touch it and feel its energy. I am a true believer. Here in the boreal forest it seems rather unlikely – but I put it out there – before I die this is what I want. After all I already saw a UFO and I certainly wasn’t expecting that!
Today I was introduced to a missionary couple from India. These are Indians who are on an evangelistic mission in Northern Ontario. I have a very distinct feeling that they would not understand. In fact, I keep my thoughts to myself. I’ve been condemned by Christians before and it was not very nice. And so I live a secret life. How many of us live these lives? There are so many things that I would not want to come out of the closet.
Is this the way to live?

1 comment:

Timothy Carter said...

Yeah, crop circles are cool, aren't they? I'd like to see one, too. Heck, I'd like to see one being formed!

If it does turn out to be one giant, worldwide hoax, I will be so disappointed!

So you were condemned by Christians, were you? What for? Then again, does it matter? I've known many lovely, non-crazy Christians in my time, but I feel they are outnumbered by the ones trying to convince everyone their loving god is going to burn them forever. Not a good basis for spirituality, I would say. And I do say it. Often.