Monday, August 13, 2007

soul contracts

I’ve been asking myself if we have “soul contracts”.
I know that term is used technically. I think that it is used for one person in one life, but that is not what I mean. Do two souls have contracts? Is there something that individuals are given to resolve together in their lifetimes? I have hunch that this may be so, but as I don’t move in new age or in reincarnation circles, I really don’t know what the others are saying. It seems to me that my soon-to-be-former partner and I had such a pact. It was in place before we were born. And we have failed. And all my attempts of trying to bridge the dreadful chasm between us are fruitless and very painful. Yet I am so sure, without any proof at all, that we have not done and we still can do, the task, whatever it is, that we have been given.
And I don’t know where to go from here.

No comments: