Tuesday, August 7, 2007

dancing feet

I have dancing feet. I am dancing in the holy circle.
I was given a treatment at the Chinese doctor’s – what a wonderful gift. I arrived from the office, rushing in to meet the appointment time. He ushered me in, asking if I had any pain. “Only heartbreak,’ I replied, “and you can’t do anything for that.” “I think I can,” he said. So I took off my sandals and lay out on his table. He started with acupuncture, needles in my scalp and my forehead, then in my feet. One hit a particularly tender spot. I flinched. “That’s your bladder” he said, “Have you had trouble with your bladder?” He was right. Then I lay in the darkened room for fifteen minutes. When he returned the needles were removed and he began massage and reiki. Then he worked with my feet, reflexology, and finally gave them a good massage with a wonderful cream. “Now,” he said, “you can dance”. I floated out. I’ll be back. He gained a client.
He calls his establishment “The House of Wellness”.

No comments: