Saturday, August 18, 2007

mother of the bride

The groom’s mother wore the usual outfit, but the mother of the bride, who walked the bride down the aisle, grabbed everyone’s attention. She was about the same age as the groom. Her long hair was blonde with streaks. The frock was minimalist. In brown and gold chiffon, the skirt was slit to the thighs. The back was cut to below the waist displaying a tattoo in the small of her back. The strapless bodice was as low as it could be and still stay up. The cut displayed the tattoos on her breasts. With this she wore gold sandals with five inch stiletto heels. Someone asked me following the wedding how I manage to keep a straight face. It’s probably because I have seen it all. I presided at two weddings this afternoon. The second was delightful with a sweet couple, but they did not provide any material for the wedding video that I compose in my mind. It will make me a fortune some day.

No comments: